Wether you are storing business documents, commercial goods or your personal belongings Box and Lock Self Storage have all the SAFE and SECURE options to meet your needs.
All Box and Lock Self Storage sites have onsite managers to ensure your goods are Safe and Secure.
If you require managed delivery acceptance for your commercial goods then our friendly staff are available during office hours to co-ordinate dispatch and delivery and friendly advice on the local market and specific services you or your business may require.
Box and Lock Self Storage facilities are all operated to meet a high standard of Work Place Health and Safety for all of our clients , guests and employees. We conduct regular Site Assessments and Hazard Inspection so that we may remedy any risk within our facilities within the shortest possible timeframes.
Should you have any questions or require more detail on how Safe and Secure your loacl facility is please talk to your facility manager or contact or Head Office from this website.
*All visitors and users of Box and Lock Facilities must make themselves aware of the following information and adhere to any directions provided by staff to ensure a SAFE environment is maintained at all times for staff , customers and contractors of this facility.
1. Speed limit is 8km/h and the area is a shared zone between vehicles, forklifts, trucks and pedestrians. Please ensure the utmost attention when in this facility.
2. All minors under 16 must be in the presence and supervision of an Adult at all times. Minors should not be left unattended in vehicles or strollers within the facility.
3. The emergency evacuation procedures are displayed at each stairwell and the Evacuation assembly point is clearly signed at the front of the facility. Please ensure you stop what you are doing and follow staff direction in all cases of emergency.
4. The movement or storage of dangerous goods is prohibited within this facility. Any item that is hazardous, illegal, stolen, flammable, explosive or environmentally harmful is not permitted in this facility.
5. All trolleys and equipment can be dangerous if used incorrectly. Please do not proceed to use any equipment without first inspecting it for damage. If the equipment is damaged please do NOT use and notify staff immediately.
6. Please keep hallways, stairwells and exit paths free and clear of goods. Please remove all rubbish from this site as you leave.
7. This facility is a smoke free facility.
8. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are prohibited from entering or remaining on the premises.
9. The use of machinery or equipment inside this facility is prohibited without the express approval of management.
IN CASE OF A SERIOUS OR LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 000 AND REQUEST EITHER FIRE, POLICE OR AMBULANCE.
FOR ALL OTHER EMERGENCIES PLEASE CONTACT OUR STAFF ON 1300 Lock- It.